#OnwardPNTC, with pride and loyalty!
Get 15% discount on training courses at PNTC Colleges – Maritime Training Center when you present your Alumni ID upon registration.
WHO ARE QUALIFIED?
PNTC Colleges Alumni are those who…
- have a diploma from PNTC Colleges OR
- completed their academic requirements for the BS Maritime Transportation or BS Marine Engineering course OR
- graduated from Senior High School in PNTC Colleges
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Visit the Alumni Relations Office at PNTC Colleges – Maritime Training Center in Intramuros, Manila.
- Allow our Alumni Relations Officer to verify your records and qualifications.
- Fill out the Alumni Data form with your personal information.
- Once verified, wait a few minutes for your Alumni ID to be printed and released to you.
- DONE! Use your Alumni ID to avail of exclusive discounts in our training center.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT?
Required: Submit one (1) 2×2 maritime photo (this will be used on your Alumni ID).
In case your name is not on the official List of Recognized Students, present one (1) photocopy of each of the following documents:
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Certification, Authentication, and Verification (CAV)
(If TOR/CAV is not available and their names do not appear on our list, applicants may present their TOR/CAV payment receipt).
For more info, you may send a private message to PNTC Colleges – Maritime Training Center.