PNTC Colleges – Maritime Training Center is open Mondays to Fridays, 8:00AM to 5:00PM (except holidays) for training, assessment, enrollment, inquiries, and other transactions.
Safety Measures Against COVID-19
- No Facemask, No Entry. Facemasks must always be worn while inside.
- If sick or feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Avoid bringing your friends, companions, and relatives.
- Temperatures will be checked at the entrances. Those with temperatures higher than 37.5⁰C will be denied entry.
- Bring only one small bag and your own drinking water and pens during lecture.
- Bringing your own food is recommended.
- For practicum training, please bring your own:
- Facemask, gloves, cover-all, safety shoes;
- Spoon, fork, cups.
- Your personal info will be collected for contact tracing.
- Ethyl Alcohol is available in key areas.
- All facilities shall be regularly disinfected and cleaned. Training equipment will be cleaned after each use.
- Clinic and isolation rooms are available.
- The number of trainees will be limited to 12 per classroom. Trainees will be seated one (1) meter apart.
- Trainees are requested to arrive only during their scheduled classes and appointments.
- According to Marina, a certificate of complete quarantine or a certificate of being cleared of COVID-19 must be presented by those who have travel history to high risk places within the last six (6) months.