17 JUN 2020—PNTC Colleges – Maritime Training Center is open Mondays to Fridays, 8:00AM to 5:00PM (except holidays) for training, assessment, enrollment, inquiries, and other transactions.
For those whose training was interrupted by the quarantine, kindly contact Ms. Aida at 0922-876-5704 (within office hours).
Please send your name, course, and original training schedule so we can reschedule you.
For New Enrollments
For trainees, kindly contact Ms. Amie at 0923-165-6758 (within office hours) to check available dates. Please indicate your NAME, COURSE, and AGENCY, and that this is for NEW TRAINING.
For manning agencies, kindly contact any of our marketing officers.
Safety Measures Against COVID-19
- No Facemask, No Entry. Facemasks must always be worn while inside.
- If sick or feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Avoid bringing your friends, companions, and relatives.
- Temperatures will be checked at the entrances. Those with temperatures higher than 37.5⁰C will be denied entry.
- Bring only one small bag and your own drinking water and pens during lecture.
- Bringing your own food is recommended.
- For practicum training, please bring your own:
- Facemask, gloves, cover-all, safety shoes;
- Spoon, fork, cups.
- Your personal info will be collected for contact tracing.
- Ethyl Alcohol is available in key areas.
- All facilities shall be regularly disinfected and cleaned. Training equipment will be cleaned after each use.
- Clinic and isolation rooms are available.
- The number of trainees will be limited to 12 per classroom. Trainees will be seated one (1) meter apart.
- Trainees are requested to arrive only during their scheduled classes and appointments.
- According to Marina, a certificate of complete quarantine or a certificate of being cleared of COVID-19 must be presented by those who have travel history to high risk places within the last six (6) months.